8 November 2016: Update: CommInsure making good progress on independent reviews
15 August 2016: Update on CommInsure
20 May 2016: CommInsure appoints independent experts
10 March 2016: Statement on CommInsure upgrades and assurances
Quoting with CALQ
CALQ, our quoting system:
- is quick and easy to use
- offers single screen quotations
- can accommodate packages of cover; including both stand-alone cover and riders, inside and outside of super
- enables up to two adult lives and nine children to be covered in one quote.
Applying with WriteAway
WriteAway, our complete solution for CommInsure Protection applications:
- enables a policy decision fast
- is available for use in either face-to-face appointments, or over the phone for regional clients
- comprises a smart electronic application form with underwriting system
- is supported by a full tracking capability to help manage new and suspense cases to policy completion.
Managing with Client Portfolio Management
Track the progress of in suspense applications and in-force policies with our online tool, Client Portfolio Management (CPM). CPM:
- allows real time status updates as an application progresses
- enables the download of client lists in Excel or CSV format, which includes detail on existing policies.
If you are a new adviser...
You will need a login to the CommInsure Adviser site to access CALQ, WriteAway and CPM. To set this up, please follow the below simple steps.
- Please fill out this form and send to email@example.com. You will receive a new adviser number in response.
- With this number, please call the Adviser Technology Helpdesk on 1800 240 405 to obtain a password.
- You can now login to the CommInsure Adviser site at https://adviser.comminsure.com.au.