How has a year of technology enhancements improved the adviser application experience?
Designed to provide advisers with simpler, smarter adviser tools, CommInsure has now launched three significant technology upgrades since May last year. Combining the best in global technology with more sophisticated, intuitive rules, and a superior user-design, the changes to MyQuote, MyApply and MyClient have been focused on improving efficiency and ease during the application process.
In addition to more powerful and flexible technology across all 3 systems, some of the more significant aspects of the changes have included:
MyQuote (formerly CALQ)
- A greater range of options advisers can include in one quote (cover options in and out of super on the same quote, stepped and level premium at a cover level, payment frequency at a policy level)
- A simple 3-step process that is easier to navigate and intuitively provides cover options based on information entered
- A new layout that shows the 15% rollover rebate for Total Care Plan Super policies.
MyApply (formerly WriteAway)
- Sophisticated, intuitive rules that ask the right questions to the right people at the right time (no questions about working underwater to an accountant)
- Plain English descriptions that use everyday language
- Tailored personal statements
- Alternative Terms functionality resulting in more same-day cover with either standard or alternative terms.
MyClient (formerly CPM)
- Design upgrade
- New upload and download functionality
- Additional information fields including ‘waiting period’ and ‘benefit period’.
We hope you’ve benefitted from the changes above, and that the new tools have meant both efficiencies, and better application experiences with your clients.
If you have any questions or would like help making the most of MyQuote please contact your CommInsure State Office or BDM.