If you are a new financial adviser…
You will need a login to the CommInsure Adviser site to access CALQ, WriteAway and CPM. To set this up, please follow the below simple steps.
- Please fill out this form and send to DistributionRelationships@comminsure.com.au.
You will receive a new adviser number in due course.
- When you receive the number, please call the Adviser Technology Helpdesk on 1800 240 405 to obtain a password.
- You can now login to the CommInsure Adviser site at https://adviser.comminsure.com.au.
Quoting with CALQ
CALQ, our quoting system:
- is quick and easy to use
- offers single screen quotations
- can accommodate packages of cover; including both stand-alone cover and riders, inside and outside of super
- enables up to two adult lives and nine children to be covered in one quote.
Once completed; you can save your quote, or click to apply. Start quoting today by accessing CALQ via the CommInsure Adviser site.
For more information on all CommInsure advice based products, download the CommInsure Protection Combined Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Policy.
Keep our underwriting guidelines to hand by downloading our comprehensive, ready-reference CommInsure Protection Adviser Guide.
Applying with WriteAway
WriteAway, our complete solution for CommInsure Protection applications:
- enables a policy decision fast
- is available for use in either face-to-face appointments, or over the phone for regional clients
- comprises a smart electronic application form with underwriting system
- is supported by a full tracking capability to help manage new and suspense cases to policy completion.
Begin processing applications in just minutes by accessing WriteAway via the CommInsure Adviser site.
Managing with Client Portfolio Management
Track the progress of in suspense applications and in-force policies with our online tool, Client Portfolio Management (CPM). CPM:
- allows real time status updates as an application progresses
- enables the download of client lists in Excel or CSV format, which includes detail on existing policies.
You can access this tool at any time through the CommInsure Adviser site.
Talk to us
For all general enquiries, please call the Adviser Assist hotline on 1800 805 686 from Monday to Friday, 8.00 am - 8.00 pm (Sydney time).