Product updates effective 17 September 2017
- Income Protection (IP) - Introduced New Income Care Platinum which provides the three-tier definition and a more flexible waiting period. Find out more about Income Protection.
- Updated medical definitions - 23 clarified medical definitions (including terminal illness) 5 improved medical definitions and 1 new definition for 'relevant medical specialist'.
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) - Domestic Duties TPD for homemakers. Find out more.
- Business Overheads - Adding new waiver of premiums whilst we're waiving IP premiums.
- We also pass back our medical definition updates to our upgradeable and legacy policies.
Dates for the diary
|Dates for the diary||
|New PDS available for ordering (CIL70 170917)||From 11 September 2017|
|New PDS effective date (We will not accept applications on the new PDS before this date)||17 September 2017|
|Un-submitted WriteAway applications expire||6pm 16 September 2017. Any applications un-submitted after this date will need to start over.|
|Un-submitted paper applications (signed and dated prior to 17 September 2017) will be accepted||Up until 16 October 2017|