Tele Claims - Your clients can now reduce their time filling out claim forms with a fast tele-interview, where applicable. This will assist clients in answering the form questions and can provide a quicker turnaround time in assessing the claim and payment of the benefit.
Back to Wellness program - This is designed to support clients affected by mental health conditions, with the aim of helping them to get back to being themselves and embracing wellness as soon as possible. The program includes a Tele Claims process and rehabilitation assistance, replacing the need for completion of traditional claims forms and resulting in a tailored Back to Wellness program for each individual claimant.
- Income Protection (IP) - Including split IP, IP to age 70, New Extended Indemnity option and improved definition of pre-disability income for Agreed Value policies. Find out more.
- Trauma Cover - Over 20 updated or new trauma definitions and a new Trauma Buy Back Plus option. Find out more.
- Life Care - Terminal illness benefit enhancement. Find out more.
- All cover - Changes to entry ages and extended expiry for TPD cover. Find out more.
- Improved cover for eligible clients - Under the policy upgrade provisions in CommInsure Protection, updates made to policies where there is no increase in risk will be made available to all eligible policies from 13 November 2016. This applies to all Life Care, TPD, Trauma and Income Protection policies.
Dates for the diary
|Dates for the diary||
|New PDS available for ordering (CIL70 010417)||From 24 March 2017|
|Provisional Offers to be returned||By 31 March 2017|
|Un-submitted Total Care Plan Super WriteAway applications expire||8pm, 31 March 2017|
|New PDS effective date (We will not accept applications on the new PDS before this date)||1 April 2017|
|New WriteAway applications available||8am, 1 April 2017|
|Un-submitted paper applications (signed and dated prior to 1 April 2017) will be accepted with a signed Confirmation of Application||From 1 April 2017|