• Where a Domestic Duties test applies to TPD Cover we’ve removed the requirement for the life insured to “be confined to the home”
• Updated definition for Loss of Independent Existence and Activities of Daily Living
• Relocated definition for "partial and permanent disability"
• Clarified when we pay Financial Planning benefit and how it works
• Clarified the assessment period for the capability clause (this applies to Income Care Platinum only)
• Improved the ‘reduced waiting period’ benefit so that it is now more flexible
• Improved the Domestic Help benefit (this applies to Income Care Plus and Income Care Platinum only)
• Removed the survival period for the Permanent Disablement Cover option (PDCO) which is also known as ‘TPD in IP’ and increased the assessment period for work ending condition to 36 months
• Clarified Business Overheads Cover (BOC) intent and offsets
• Changes to suicide exclusion and misconduct exclusion
• PDS updates based on consumer testing feedback to make it easier to read
• Clarified the complaints process for SMSFs
• Added expiry dates to policy schedules and anniversary letters
• Updated the definition of expiry dates
• Updated the paper application form to align with MyApply, our online application tool
|Dates for the diary||
|New PDS available to download and order online:||
|New PDS effective date (we will not accept new applications on the new PDS before this date):||
|Online MyQuote and MyApply eApps||
|Tele-interviews Once you submit a tele-interview request we will contact the customer and arrange a time for an interview. The PDS that applies depends on the date the tele-interview call is completed with the customer rather than the date the tele-interview is requested.||
Our Underwriting offer is stronger than ever.
Changes to MyQuote and MyApply.