The five keys to effective segmentation:
- Create a formal segmentation model
- Use the segmentation as a basis to differentiate service offers
- Review segment characteristics regularly
- Involve all firm members (not just principal advisers) in the segment review to ensure objectivity
- Ensure all firm members know who the 'Class A' clients are.
Define your 'Class A' client with objective criteria
Start identifying and prioritising your high value customers today with CommInsure's Smart Adviser Marketing's Service Model Template. Here you can explore a range of objective criteria that determine client value.
Smart communication is about resonance, not reach
Make a start on your advisory firm’s client segmentation today with our Smart Adviser Marketing: client segmentation tools. If you don't have access contact your CommInsure BDM or state office today.
1. Rubik/Business Health’s Future Ready VI whitepaper (2015)