• understand their role in providing referrals to risk protection advisers
• gain a deeper appreciation of their responsibilities to clients in relation to their risk protection needs
• learn to use probing questions to raise client awareness and receptiveness regarding their risk protection needs
• be able to identify events which indicate that a client may need risk protection advice
• be able to position clients positively when referring them to risk protection advisers.
• belief and obligation
• trigger events
• awakening the client
• overcoming resistance.